Friday, June 17, 2011

from the archives

As I strive to live with fewer possessions and minimise buying more stuff, I found I had a possession conundrum when I looked at my external hard-drive to find it empty. All my photos. My most absolutely prized possessions. And no backup. So began a fun game of turning the computer on and off, changing and jiggling cords, and slowly, some photos and then folders began to emerge.



I was so glad to find this one:


taken of my beautiful grandparents about six or seven years ago. I find myself making instant coffee now like she used to, stirring the coffee in the cold milk like mad in an attempt to make froth. I think it tastes better this way.


Today I am inspired by this post over at The Beetle Shack- I'm so enjoying perusing this blog. Actually just perusing sounds so enjoyable, doesn't it? Hope you have some fun perusing today!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful blog you have here. filled with such personal memories. thank you for sharing!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...