3/4 cup plain wholemeal flour
3/4 cup self-raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
125grams butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
two(ish) apples, diced
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (moderate). Grease and line a springform tin.
2. Combine everything, except the apples, in a bowl.
3. Press 3/4 of the batter into the base of the tin.
4. Sprinkle apples over the top, followed by the remaining batter. For added yum, sprinkle over some raw sugar mixed with cinnamon.
5. Bake for 40-50 mins, until golden. Cool in tin (if you can wait that long).
Do you like my 50c Johnson Australia plate? Yeah, so do I. Score!
*If this is your recipe, please let me know so that I can praise you like I should.