Saturday, January 25, 2014

on sliding doors and borrowed time

The past few months have been filled with messages for me. Wide-eyed stories of shockingly fast illnesses, parents of young children snatched away, heads shaking in dismal helplessness.

We are tenants, here, in this life. We don't own the time.

The only permission I needed to live my life with joy was the knowledge that the time I have is a tiny speck of sand.

So I am.

I am going to work hard to feel

abundance

vitality

sanctuary.

I am joining the Desire Map journey with a dear friend. Not a speck of time will be wasted! I intend to suck the marrow out of my life, tiny speck that it is.

How do you want to feel?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of Desire Map but I have been working my way through Spirited and from what I can see they are similar.
    It is funny…myself and a few of my friends have all of sudden all felt the same way…like we need to act now to get everything we can from this life.
    I hope that you post a bit here about how you go on your journey…I would love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...